2015 Harvest – 250 ML bottle of Arbequina Ultra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil .
Mild and fruity, with a slight bitterness and a light buttery taste. It finishes with a lovely and nutty almond flavor.
- Grown and harvested in the santa maria valley
- Hand harvested to avoid bruising
- Milled within hours of harvest to retain chemical properties and flavors
- Stored undisturbed for months to allow natural filtration through gravity
Our selection is free of chemicals and full of anti-oxidants and polyphenols. Its distinct taste and low acidity makes our olive oil one of the finest in the world.
High quality, extra virgin olive oil has been proven to help prevent or improve the following health diseases:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart Disease
…and many more
Our brand exceeds world standards for Extra Virgin Olive Oil quality.
External Links regarding medicinal properties:
- The health benefits of olive oil are unrivaled
- Health Benefits of Olive Oil
- Olive oil nutrition facts
- Olive Oil: Health Benefits, Nutritional Information
- What’s New and Beneficial about Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- All About Olive Oil
Our lab certification can be found at:
Baker Wine & Grape Analysis
825 Riverside Ave.
Paso Robles, CA 93446